Temple University Student Alumni Association
At Temple, we recognize students as alumni-in-residence, and nurture excitement about a lifetime of engagement with Temple University.
Temple’s Student Alumni Association (SAA) is comprised of outstanding students who are recognized for their service to both the college and the community. By joining the SAA you can:
- Develop and refine leadership and communication skills
- Create lasting friendships and associations
- Network with students, alumni, faculty, and the community
- Become an expert on the university’s history, traditions, and programs
- Gain experience in public relations, event planning, and program development
- Become part of a dynamic, highly visible, helpful organization
- Have lots of fun!
Some of the things you might do as an SAA member are:
- Represent the university at Regional Student Send-Offs and Experience Temple Days
- Assist with Welcome Week
- Assist with Commencement ceremonial duties and other university special events
- Sponsor community and campus outreach programs
- Attend monthly meetings
- Attend alumni events
- Serve on a committee within the organization
- Meet new people and make new friends
The selection process includes attendance at an interest meeting and dedication to the organization. Students selected to join this enthusiastic group should have:
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A positive personality and an enthusiasm for the university
- A sincere desire to represent the university
- Ability to work well with others
Join us! Email email@example.com for the latest information and to sign up.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-204-7521.
There are currently no events listed.
Do you have an idea for an event? Let us know! Send us an email to email@example.com.
Everyone knows that Homecoming is about sports. It’s gearing up in cherry red, packing the stands, and cheering the Owls to victory. But for every athlete in us there’s an artist, an academic, a musician, an actor. We are renaissance men and women, and our diversity is our strength.
Global Day of Service 2015
Global Day of Service is a great opportunity to help spread the pride alumni have for Temple, recognize the combined efforts that alumni have on local communities, and demonstrate how Temple alumni change the world!
Young Alumni Business Card Exchange
In its' eighteenth year, this event is the Young Alumni Association's signature program. It offers it all - food and drink in a city location, the opportunity to network with your fellow Owls, and the chance to celebrate an excellent alumna/us!