Alumni Career Services is a great way to get involved with Temple. The opportunities vary from mentoring a student to networking with other alumni to showcasing your success to participating in a webinar or workshop. No matter how you choose to take part, help enrich the Temple experience for fellow Owls on campus and beyond and show what it really means to be Temple Made.
The list below presents the variety of options you have for participating online, on campus or on the road.
Join Temple U Connect. Access this online gateway for mentorship, professional networking, peer-driven career advice and exclusive job leads.
- Recruit Temple students and alumni. Find the right Owls to take under your wing by posting your company internships and jobs on the OwlNetwork job portal.
- Attend the Student & Alumni Networking Night. Help current students hone their networking skills and expand your own professional network at the annual Student & Alumni Networking Night, co-sponsored by the Office of Alumni Relations, Office of Leadership Development, Career Center, Temple University Young Alumni and Black Alumni Alliance.
- Participate in virtual networking events. Whether you’re in Philadelphia or halfway across the world, join our series of virtual networking events without ever leaving the comfort of your own home!
- Conduct a job search or professional development webinar or workshop. Propose a professional development discussion topic or facilitate one of our existing job search workshops or webinars (view our Guidelines for Topic Proposals and FAQs).
- Participate on an alumni career panel or provide a classroom presentation. Change the lives of today’s students as well as your fellow alumni by sharing your advice and expertise.
- Conduct mock interviews. Share your time and talent by conducting mock interview sessions offered throughout the school year.
- Be profiled on our Career Spotlight page. Illuminate your accomplishments and more importantly, give students and fellow alumni the professional advice they need to do what you’ve done in your career. View current spotlights for some insight.
- Join the Temple University Alumni Group on LinkedIn. Join the conversation, advance your career and network and share your knowledge with fellow Owls!
For more information on how to get involved, please send an email to email@example.com.