The Temple Travels team is proud of the strong relationships we have established throughout the years with our operator partners.
AHI Travel is a creative travel company recognized around the world for its design and operation of deluxe international travel programs, specializing in educational travel programs that offer unique experiences. Educated travelers have relied on AHI Travel to deliver unforgettable journeys filled with authentic cultural encounters for over 50 years.
- Gohagan & Company develops and operates deluxe group travel programs for America’s most prestigious colleges, universities, museums, and cultural institutions. Their unique itineraries and educational components are paired with the style and comforts of the world’s finest cruise ships, trains and hotels, and enhanced by world-class guides and academic experts.
- Go Next has helped travelers explore alluring, faraway lands and legendary cities across the globe for over 40 years. Each carefully designed travel program is developed exclusively for professional and college alumni associations and unites an exceptional itinerary with deluxe accommodations, service and value.
- International Expeditions utilizes its matchless expertise to help discerning travelers discover the captivating wildlife, inspiring landscapes and fascinating cultures of Earth’s most pristine natural and cultural wonders. Their engaging, small-group itineraries offer a detailed look at the wildlife, customs and ecological issues—all through the eyes of passionate, knowledgeable local naturalists.
- Odysseys Unlimited is the leader in affordable, high-quality, small group travel that’s committed to developing, marketing and operating excellent international and domestic tours. They provide intimate, authentic and memorable experiences for more than 50 of the most well-known and respected special interest groups in the U.S. ranging from cultural and natural history organizations to college and university alumni groups.
- Orbridge represents a new breed of alumni travel with more than 30 years of combined experience such that all programs are designed with the understanding that education is an essential part of travel. Their focus is on a few select destinations and intimate departures with top accommodations and small deluxe ships.
Terms and Conditions
Temple University is the sponsor of the tours. As the sponsor, Temple University has engaged independent tour operators to arrange the tours. Because Temple University does not own, operate, manage, or control either the tour operators or the various independent companies and persons with which or whom the tour operator has arranged to supply services to the tour, Temple University and its officers, directors, trustees, agents, servants, employees, affiliations, and assigns are not liable for any negligent or willful acts or omissions of the tour operator or the various suppliers, including any acts or omissions on their part that cause, without limitations, injury, death, theft, damage to or loss of property, delay, inconvenience, or the cancellation, substitution, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, transportation, or other services. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your trip and will be sent to you with your registration acknowledgement, which you must sign and return before the trip.